9.4.10

Pink = Girl

Another birth announcement and it's for a baby girl. I caved and used pink!!! Not my kind of colour but I have to admit that no other colour can best represent a beautiful baby girl than this powder pink. These mini cupcakes were covered in pink and white blankies and topped with tiny nappies, safety pins, bibs, teddy bears, onesies and a baby girl. Above is a set of 36 mini cupcakes and below...
a set of 18,...

a 12-pc set,...

...and boxes after boxes of these 4 that were made up of...

pretty little girls...

stacks of nappies...

pink onesies with a butterfly motif...

and white bibs with a little pink blossom.

They were all neatly boxed-up and I was so pleased to have found a roll of ribbon that matched these boxes perfectly. Now, I can go ask the MOTH for a shoulder and back rub.

No comments:

Post a Comment