3.4.10

Happy Easter!

It's Easter weekend and to me, Easter spells Spring-has-arrived (in Europe...). I wish Malaysia has the 4 seasons because I enjoy the changing of seasons for both, the weather and as a personal check and balance. Anyway, I baked these Snickers and Mars Bars cupcakes for the children and always a treat for them to find the cakes decorated (especially for Little Miss). They usually get undecorated ones because I deal with so much icing weekly, they'll be diabetic if they can have the cakes their way! These cupcakes (even without the icing and Easter chocolate eggs) are strictly for those with a sweet tooth because of the generous chunks of Snickers and Mars in them!
Easter Lily gets a visit from Miss Ladybug.

Mister Cottontail enjoys a good belly rub on the fresh Spring grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment