2.12.09

HANAE Pleated Bag

Yes, HANAE is a Japanese name and this Pleated Bag was christened with this name to honour the Japanese floral print used. I was at a quilting shop recently and stumbled on this fat quarter. Quilting fabrics as we all know are very expensive, hence I could only purchase this tiny piece (that I was smitten with), use it this way and keep the price of the bag as it is. I think it turned out really pretty. The red fabric is also a quilting cotton. The HANAE is fully lined, measuring 14" to 11" (width from the widest end upwards) x 14/5"(h) with a 20.5" shoulder strap. The bag closes with a magnetic snap and has 2 internal pockets.

RM68
Availability: 0

All bags are handcrafted using (sometimes) end-run designer fabrics, so by their very nature, most bags are limited editions. As such, I cannot guarantee that any colour combination or fabric design will be repeated at any time. Kindly check its availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment