9.6.10

An Early Father's Day...

The sweetest parents bring up the sweetest children. Father's Day had to come a little earlier this year for this papa (who's also like a papa to me since I was a little girl) and the girls (as usual, daughters being more organised, ahem..) wanted something special. To tell you the truth, I was lost for ideas when it came to "something special" for this wonderful man. How do you translate generosity, kindness, well-read, well-spoken, writes beautifully...*handsome*... into cake toppers??? So, I did what I knew best and that was to put what I know best of him into these cakes. His daughter did some homework, too and voila! I also decided to try something new with this supportive family of mine... cookie-in-a-cuppie. It's basically a huge cookie baked in a patty case. They had Toffee, Butterscotch & Cashew Cookie-in-a-Cuppie (s).

The Quran,
Prof's Book - Document of Destiny,

....and love notes from his family.

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome Deenie!! Too bad i missed yet another father's day!

    ReplyDelete