12.8.09

NEW! Slouch Bag


Introducing the Reversible Tote's sidekick - the Slouch Bag. It's a handbag that slouches on the top giving it a hobo-feel. The inside is lined with cotton fabric, has a pocket for the phone/keys and a pen slot. I used a magnetic snap for the closure. Dimensions are 11"(h) x 11"(w) x 2.5"(gusset). Strap is 21" from end to end. There's plan to extend the length of the straps for a cross-chest option.

Taking it from the French ladies I see in the Metro, it's actually quite fitting to use the Slouch Bag and Reversible Tote (on the crook of your elbow) of the same fabric together for work. The tote fits a foldable umbrella, reading material and even a trenchcoat comfortably. I think I'll be making a pair for my son's class teacher! For her books and pens....

No comments:

Post a Comment