4.12.11

Vroom! Vroom!


Love, love, love this cake. I was a little concerned when this toddler's aunt and uncle mentioned about having a car just like his own. I mean, he's 2. I was expecting Hot Wheels or Matchbox cars. Well, he did own a car, a miniature white BMW-like convertible. Large enough for him to sit in it and "drive" around in the house! I must say, it reminded me of the one my brother had when he was younger - a blue, metallic fibreglass Volkswagen. He had to paddle it, of course. This one on the other hand, I'm quite sure it has an accelerator! The aunt was very efficient and supplied me with pictures of the car from all angles and that was a great help. I included every detail deemed possible and I was happy with the results.


Especially happy with the model of young Hassan. His aunt had a team Ferrari shirt for him and wanted him to wear it on his birthday. So, I re-created that syndicated shirt. The Chocolate Cake car sat on top of a 10" square, chequered flag Chocolate Fudge Cake. Yum... The whole cake finished weighing 3.6kg. Hope the doting aunts and uncle got some nice pictures of the young driver with the cake for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment